Color me shocked and delighted to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Jeanette of The Perfect Touch. I don’t have a ton of blog followers, although I think I get a few more readers via my reposts to Facebook. It means a lot to me that Jeanette tapped me for this honor. I am not the most prolific blogger but I try really hard to make well written, interesting and entertaining posts. It seems that I’ve succeeded! Thank you Jeanette!
And now, the fine print!
The Official Award Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs.
Numbers 1 & 2, CHECK!
On to Number 3, Jeanette’s Questions:
1. What is your favorite fabric?
For sewing, probably broadcloth cotton. For wearing, anything soft.
2. What era would you most like to visit?
The Victorian era around the turn of the century, when everything was happening with technology and the world started to change at a high rate of speed. Or maybe the late 1960s into the 70s. It seemed to be a completely insane time to party and the music would be fab.
3. Does anyone else in your family share your hobby/hobbies?
My mom and grandma were sewers, knitters and crocheters. My nana was crafty too. Between all of them I got a firm start in sewing and crafting. They gave me my start and eventually, I ran with it.
4. What part of the world have you not seen and would love to visit?
I’ve always been interested in travel and I have been extremely lucky to have already visited many of my “dream” destinations. There’s still lots of places I haven’t been though. Prague, Moscow, Budapest, Iceland, Hawaii, Seattle and Egypt are some places I haven’t gotten to yet.
5. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
6. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes, but honestly, they scare me.
7. Do you have your blog printed?
8. Are you a morning person?
9. Have you invented something?
No. Well maybe some embarrassing dance…
10. Do you use Pinterest? If so, how many pins do you have?
Yes. 7k is what it’s telling me.
My nominees are both established and newer bloggers. Time to give them all the love! And Make them answer all the questions!
1. Gina @ Beauty From Ashes
2. Fanny @ Temps d’elegance
3. Anne @ Dogwood Girl
4. Breanna @ The Lady Nerd
5. Cat @ The Gluttonous Geek
6. Diana @ Beyond Victoriana
7. Megan @ Shoes Before Stitches
8. Lauren @ American Duchess
9. Lara @ To Dream Out Loud
10. Kat @ Madame Modiste
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What is least favorite part about blogging?
- Why do you blog?
- What was the last project (sewing, craft or otherwise) you completed?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Do you have a blogging soundtrack?
- Do you have a blogging “hero”?
- Who is your favorite writer?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Who would you push off a cliff?
Thanks again for the nomination, Jeanette!!!